Friday, September 11, 2009

Great Japanese Language Learning Tool: Livemocha!

Yesterday late night somebody twitted me a link to www.livemocha.com. Today I returned to find out more and fell in love!

The site is simply great.
And it's free.
And lessons are fun.
And you can find language partners in minutes.
And... ...just too many things I love!



I found 10+ native Japanese interesting in learning Russian! Two were online while I was there, and one got my review of his russian exercise.

The only flaw I noticed was that some tests report "wrong" even if it's right because of double instance of the same word in the test answer choice, but it's so minor, rare and non-important comparing to overall site's idea, implementation and beauty, I don't even care.


This is me, a fresh livemocha fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment